SqRR is involved with these races:
- Groton Road Race – This scenic road race (5K and 10K distances, as well as a 2K and Tots Trot for children) is organized and hosted by SqRR.
- Groton Town Forest Trail Race – 9.5 and 3.4 mi trail runs in the Groton Town Forest. The races are held the third Sunday in October and benefit the Groton Trails Committee. In 2021 the race will be held on Sunday, October 24.
- Wapack Trail Race – A challenging trail run, 17.5 miles out and back over four mountains. This race is usually held the Sunday of Labor Day Weekend and is part of the Grand Tree Trail Race Series.
- BayState Marathon – SqRR operates a water stop on the marathon course, handing out water, Gatorade and plenty of encouragement. Race date is a mid-October Sunday.
- Mill Cities Relays – An invitation-only five-leg, 27.1 mile relay race from Nashua to Lawrence held the first Sunday in December. SqRR has been fielding relay teams since 1996 as part of the Mill Cities Alliance.
- Club members also participate in other running relay events in which the club partially subsidizes registration fees. These events vary from year to year. Some of these were the 100 on 100 Relay, Vermont City Marathon Relay, Stu’s and Cape Cod Marathon Relay.